The Most Popular Posts of the Month: April
Time for that monthly summary of what got your attention last month here at The Producer’s Perspective:
- The most commented on post of the month: Are Broadway shows getting shorter? Look at these graphs!
- The most read post of the month: What Broadway theaters will look like in 20 years.
- The comment of the month is from Tracy Jordan and was in response to GUESS! What was Broadway’s Economic Contribution to NYC in 2014-2015?
Wouldn’t it be a funny irony if Broadway houses became just presenting houses in future? In past, new shows would originate in NY then tour presenting houses around the country. As a strong advocate for the regional theatre movement, I see much of the vitality, innovation and creatvity of our industry emanating from regional theatres in recent years. Perhaps the future will see much more of a two way street?
(Got a comment? I love ‘em, so comment below! Email Subscribers, click here then scroll down to say what’s on your mind!)
– – – – –
– Get everything you need to help get your show off the ground when you join TheProducersPerspectivePro for free. Join the club today.
– Vote for your favorite finalist in the 4th Annual Davenport Theatrical 10 Minute Play Contest! Click here.