The Most Popular Posts of the Month: July
Time for that monthly summary of what got your attention last month here at The Producer’s Perspective:
- The most commented on post of the month: How Come The Stigma of Self Producing doesn’t apply to these people.
- The most read post of the month: The Nominees for the 2015-2016 Broadway Marketing Awards are . . .
- The comment of the month is from Brad and was in response to Do You Remember When Phantom Was Going To Close?
Impressive. It just goes to show you that if people love the brand, they will experience it multiple ways. The Phantom movie likely re-ignited the love for the Phantom brand and has been driving ticket sales.
Its the reverse of Shrek. The Broadway show likely drove more interest in the movie property and even better, local theaters can perform the show—you can’t perform the movie (without lawsuits).
Ultimately, Broadway plays a key role in entertainment brands. I hope Phantom hits 30+ years.
(Got a comment? I love ‘em, so comment below! Email Subscribers, click here then scroll down to say what’s on your mind!)
– – – – –
– Enter the Sunday Giveaway to win One FringeNYC VIP Pass, worth $1,000! Click here to enter.
– Get everything you need to help get your show off the ground when you join TheProducersPerspectivePro for free. Join the club today.