Podcast Episode 188 – Tony-Nominated Choreographer, Josh Bergasse
Josh Bergasse’s life could be a musical.
- Why the lack of pressure on himself landed him his first gig and so many more.
- How that pressure increases when you’ve achieved more and how you deal with it to keep moving ahead.
- Why choreographers should be engaged early on in musicals (this one changed my thinking about hiring altogether).
- The process of making a “dance” and what the most important elements are.
- His experience on the TV show Smash and why it isn’t still running today.
Listen to it on iTunes here. (And if you like the podcast, give it a great review while you’re there!)
Download it here.
This episode of The Producer’s Perspective podcast is sponsored by Sunlight Studios – the newest studio space in the theater district. Use code DAVENPORT to get 5% off all bookings for the next four weeks! www.SunlightStudios.com