THIS WEEK ON THE LIVESTREAM: Kenny Leon, Ryan Scott Oliver, Jenn Colella, and more!
We had another terrific week of ‘streamin this past week! Some highlights (click the links to watch the replays)!
- David “DJ” Kurs, the Artistic Director of Deaf West talking about how challenging it is for his community to get access not only to theater, but also to information . . . especially during this pandemic.
- Jason Alexander gave fantastic advice on what all artists should do RIGHT NOW.
- Kathleen Marshall told us a story about how she saved her daughter’s local school’s production of Annie that was faced with cancellation.
- We learned about Broadway Feeds Bellevue from Gideon Glick, and how “not knowing what he was doing” was what helped him feed hundreds of health care workers and raise buckets of money.
- Laughing with Kate Rockwell about her new normal and why she “stared at a wall” to get into character.
- Marilu Henner told us what she was doing August 23, 1993 . . . oh that memory!
- Justin Guarini gave away his phone number!
And we raised some more money for the Actors Fund while having all this fun!
More Artrepreneurs are lined up for this week! Tune in because you never know what’s going to happen! It’s live after all!
HERE IS WHO IS ON THE LIVE STREAM THIS WEEK:
Monday, April 20th – Kenny Leon (Producer – A Soldier’s Play, American Son)
Tuesday, April 21st – Ryan Scott Oliver (Composer – HUGO, Three Points of Contact, Darling)
Wednesday, April 22nd – Jenn Colella (Actor – Come From Away, If/Then)
Thursday, April 23rd – Joe Iconis (Composer – Be More Chill, Broadway Bounty Hunter)
We are going LIVE every night at 8pm EDT (7pm CDT/ 6pm MDT/ 5pm PDT). Follow me on Facebook to get notified as soon as we hit the “GO LIVE” button.
Don’t have Facebook? You can also watch the livestream on Broadway Podcast Network’s Youtube channel.
To see who’s coming up next, visit www.TheProducersPerspective.com/LIVE.