[Take This Survey – Win $500] It’s The “When do YOU think Broadway will come back?” Game!
Yesterday, I announced that I will reveal my predictions for when Broadway will come back, how our box office will respond, and what this means for our Artists and our Audience. I’ll reveal my opinions in a 3-part video series which you can learn more about here.
Today, let’s try and have some fun with this very tough topic.
You ready . . .
(Insert my “game show” voice here . . . )
“Who wants to win $500???!!???!!!”
Today, we’re announcing The “When Do YOU Think Broadway Will Come Back” Game!
And the reader of mine who guesses the date that is closest to WHEN Broadway shows start performing again (and all it takes is ONE show) will win a $500 Amazon gift card.
To enter, click here.
A few rules:
- Price is Right rules apply. The person who gets the closest to Broadway’s actual return without going over wins.
- Only one show needs to open to indicate that Broadway is open. However, that show must be open-ended, or have a run of more than 8 weeks. (One nighters, etc. do not apply.)
- There is a tiebreaker question. See the survey here.
- If there is a tie on the tiebreaker question, the winners will split the gift certificate.
- Other restrictions may apply.
Ok? You ready???
Here we go!
P.S. Yes, this is about having a little fun, and putting $500 in someone’s pocket. But I’ll tell you a little secret. It’s also about research. You can bet I’m going to interpolate this data into my first video in my predictions of when Broadway will go back. Click here to make sure you see the results, because I’m only revealing them here.