These 10 Books Changed My Life
My Dad always had a book in his hand. I didn’t get it when I was a kid. But like so many other things, now that I’m older, I understand.
The key to everything is education.
During the pandemic, I doubled down on my reading (or really, “listening” – since I’m an Audible enthusiast). And so, new favorite books made a massive impact on my life – so I thought I’d share my 10 Life-Changing Books here:
- How To Be A No Limit Person By Wayne Dyer
- Influence By Robert Cialdini
- Mindset By Carol Dweck
- You are a Badass By Jenn Sincero
- War of Art By Steven Pressfield
- On Writing By Stephen King
- Daring Greatly By Brene Brown
- The 5 Second Rule By Mel Robbins
- White Fragility By Robin DiAngelo
- The Writer’s Journey By Christopher Vogler
What books have changed your life? Let me know below, I need recommendations 👇