Podcast Episode #238: What About Broadway?
ESTIMATED LISTENING TIME OF THIS EPISODE: 12 Minutes
LISTEN WHEREVER YOU LISTEN TO PODCASTS:
- The Producer’s Perspective
- Broadway Podcast Network
- Apple Podcasts
- Google Podcasts
- Amazon Music
ABOUT THIS EPISODE:
In my 30 years (!) living in New York City, I’ve never watched a Mayoral debate.
I know. I know.
But with all that’s riding on the next Mayor of NYC, you can bet your A-train that I tuned into the debate between the leading candidates.
And I heard something that I did not like.
Tune into this week’s episode where I unpack whereI think these candidates missed the mark.
AFTER YOU LISTEN:
- FOLLOW The Producer’s Perspective on Apple Podcast (it’s FREE!)
- REVIEW the Podcast on Apple Podcast (it’s the biggest compliment you can give)
- SHARE this episode with your friends!
- JOIN the TheaterMakers Facebook Group
My mission is to get more people talking about the theater. The more people talking about it, the more people who want to make it, perform it, support it, etc. And that’s how theater not only survives, but thrives.
The biggest compliment you can give me is by sharing this podcast.
I thank you and the theater thanks you!