We had a week of big laughs on last week’s Livestream, and not just because I can’t seem to get through an episode without screwing something up. 🙂
If you missed any of the industry experts we had on the show, or just want to see my ‘live bloopers’, here are a few replays from last week to catch up on!
- Mara Isaacs talked about her company Theater For One and how it’s perfect for Social Distancing for theatre.
- Jamil Jude shared his insight to how regional theaters will bounce back stronger than ever.
- Michael Greif talked about his relationship with writers Pasek & Paul and Jonathan Larson and how the piece develops when you have great collaborators.
- The Daddy Long Legs Reunion brought together the entire team for the first in nearly five years and we chatted about fond memories, how the show came together, and what important prop is living in Megan and Adam’s apartment.
- Des McAnuff shared his insight on
You can see all of the 50+ episodes here.
AND HERE IS WHO IS ON THE LIVE STREAM THIS WEEK:
Tuesday, May 26th – Lynn Ahrens (Composer – Ragtime, Once On This Island, Anastasia)
Thursday, May 28th – Kelly Devine (Choreographer – Diana, Come From Away, Rocky)
Friday, May 29th – Adrian Bryan-Brown (President – Boneau/Bryan-Brown: Broadway Theatre Public Relations).
We are going LIVE every night at 8pm EDT (7pm CDT/ 6pm MDT/ 5pm PDT). Follow me on Facebook to get notified as soon as we hit the “GO LIVE” button.
Don’t have Facebook? You can also watch the livestream on Broadway Podcast Network’s Youtube channel.
To see who’s coming up next, visit www.TheProducersPerspective.com/LIVE.