Like Beetlejuice, David Chase has appeared.
His name had been uttered at least three times by so many of my previous podcast guests that I had to have him on.
And as you’ll hear in this podcast, he didn’t disappoint.
David sits in a very unique musical position on Broadway shows, getting a view into the creation of scores from a vantage point that few get to see. And in addition to being the #1 Dance Arranger on Broadway, he’s also an Orchestra Supervisor and more.
Listen to hear David talk about . . .
- Why Composers don’t have to read or write music to compose a show.
- What does a Dance Arranger actually do anyway?
- How the modern musical has changed over the years and where he thinks it’s headed.
- How he made a name for himself in a niche that no one knew much about.
- One of the most common things that derails a show.
Enjoy this musical masterclass!
Give it a great review while you’re there!
Click here for my podcast with David!
Listen to it on iTunes here.
Download it here.