And of the few that can, only a handful can do it well.
Jason Moore is one of ‘em.
And get this, that was his plan all along!
On this episode, we talked about that plan and how it flies in the face of conventional wisdom, as well as . . .
- Why assistant directing or searching for your own projects is the fastest path to success for a Director.
- What Broadway can learn from Hollywood and vice versa (this is turning into a favorite question of mine for those with a foot on both coasts).
- What it’s like directing a bio-musical where the songs can’t change, compared to a totally original musical like Avenue Q where everything can change.
- Reviews and how they can help (or not).
- How directing on Broadway has changed since he got his start.
Enjoy the podcast by clicking here! And sign up to make sure you’re the first to know when the next one will be released!
Listen to it on iTunes here. (And if you like the podcast, give it a great review while you’re there!)
Download it here.