Seminar: Social Media for Shows
Social media isn’t the future of theatrical marketing – it’s the NOW. In this two hour workshop, you will learn how to effectively manage your show’s presence on Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, and other burgeoning online communities. Topics covered include:
• How to setup social media accounts for your show.
• What is Twitter, and why does it matter?
• Location-Based Marketing (“Check-ins” and mobile online marketing).
• Finding your online voice.
• Turning online buzz into ticket sales.
• Creating cross-platform marketing campaigns.
• Turning past patrons into promoters using Facebook.
By the end of the workshop, you will have all of the technical know-how to promote your show on social media, and have a clear understanding of the best practices and strategy for success.