Can’t get to NYC for one of my in-person seminars? Sign up for one of my online webinars!
These webinars will delve int the specifics of writing, producing, marketing and more. We’ll cover everything from how royalty pools work to the best ways to use social media to market your show.
During the webinar, you’ll dial in on your phone to hear me talk about that month’s subject. There will be a Q&A at the end of the session, with a chance for you to ask any questions you have about the topic. And the next day, we’ll even send you a recording of the seminar so you can listen to it again and again.
There will be a new webinar on either the first or second Wednesday of each month at 7PM ET. Click below to register!
Want to take these webinars for free? Click here to learn how!
- 3/17/16 – “What is Front Money and How the @#$% Do I Get It?”
- 4/6/16 – “How to Use Social Media to Sell Tickets”
- 5/11/16 – “How to Get the Rights to…Anything”
- 6/15/16 – “Enhance This: Regional Theater Enhancement Deals Explained”
- 7/20/16 – “How Do You Get a Broadway Theater Anyway?”
- 8/10/16 – “The ABCs of National Tours Explained”
- 9/14/16 – “How to Make a Living Through Licensing”
- 10/5/16 – “How to Market Your Show With No Money”
- 11/9/16 – “Breaking Down a Broadway Marketing Campaign.”
- 12/14/16 – “Diving into Royalty Pools”
- 1/11/17 – “The Art of Negotiating…in the Arts”
- 2/8/17 – “How to Write a Script in 30 Days”
- 3/8/17 – “How to Get Producers to See your Show”
- 4/12/17 – “The Dos and Dont’s of Producing a Reading”
- 5/10/17 – “From LLCs to Licensing Agreements: Theater Law You Need to Know”
Want to watch one of these Webinars? They’re available for free when you JOIN PRO. Click here for more info.