THANK YOU FOR PURCHASING YOUR PITCH SCORE
Thank you for purchasing your Pitch Score Assessment!
I'm looking forward to helping you perfect your pitch, but first I wanted to share a few simple tips to help you right off the bat.
Please watch the video to the right for a few starter tips and instructions on how to submit your pitch video to me for review.
Please follow the guidelines below when preparing your pitch.
- Length: Your pitch video should be no longer than 2 minutes.
- Filming: You do not need to have your pitch professionally recorded. Feel free to record your pitch on a smart phone, home video camera or other device. You will not be judged on video quality.
- Sound: Please be sure to speak audibly and clearly.
- Materials: You do not need to use props, images, songs, etc. during your pitch. Imagine you got into an elevator and I was standing right there. You have 1-2 minutes to grab my attention with your pitch.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR PITCH VIDEO
When you are ready to submit your video pitch, you will need to send your video to our Community Manager, Summer Groh. Please use one of the systems below to get us your pitch video:
- Upload your video to YouTube (on public or unlisted) and email email@example.com the link to access the video on YouTube
- Upload the video to We Transfer for free and use firstname.lastname@example.org as the "email to" email address
- Upload the video to Google drive (or One Drive for Microsoft users) and share the video with email@example.com