Davenport Theatrical Presents
The 4th Annual Davenport 10 Minute Play Contest
Broadway Producer Ken Davenport announces the 4th Annual Davenport 10 Minute Play Contest! 10 plays will be selected from submissions to vie for the title of ‘Best 10 Minute Play’ as chosen by a panel of industry professionals. This year, the judges of the competition will include: Beth Blickers, literary agent at Agency for the Performing Arts, Chris Coleman, artistic director for Portland Center Stage and theatrical blogger and Broadway Producer Ken Davenport, as well as readers of The Producer’s Perspective.
The grand prize winner will receive a cash prize of $500.
Entry rules are as follows:
- Submissions are only accepted digitally (sign up is below).
- All entrants must agree to allow their play to be published for online viewing/voting.
- Writers may submit multiple plays, but each play submitted must be accompanied by the submission of an entry fee.
- Submissions must be original and not previously published, recorded, produced or even thought of before this contest. The idea is to create something new . . . so no cheating. Producer’s Perspective Honor System enforced.
- There is a $10 entry fee.
Submission deadline is
April 15th April 17th, 2016 and finalists will be announced April 26th!
To receive instructions on how to submit your play into the 4th Annual Davenport 10 Minute Play Contest sign up below: