THE INNER CIRCLE
An Elite Mastermind with Ken Davenport and Tony Award-Winning Guest Speakers
The Inner Circle is an intimate mastermind-style training program for advanced theater professionals who are looking to get their shows produced.
Over the past 3 years, we’ve had members get their shows to Off Broadway, who have raised over $500,000, who have formed production companies that have led to Co-Producing slots on Broadway shows, investment deals, collaborations, regional productions, and so much more!
- Leo Schwartz: Book Of Merman Off Broadway Run, Regional runs, Till NYMF run
- Mark Brymer and Amy Drake: became a collaboration through IC (Amy Drake). They got a licensing deal and are now working on an album for their show Devices
- Sally Rosenberg and Jill Lesser: Formed a Production Company (LadyBug Productions) which led to them becoming Broadway Co-Producers
Eileen Nelson/Mark Corallo: will have an Off Broadway run of Mike and Mindy’s Wild Weekend Jam at The Players Theater
Scott and Jill Wilkinson: Raised over $500,000 for their production of Bonhoeffer
And 3 collaborations each won a $10,000 investment from us: Scott Werntz/Denis Kashold, Jeff/Jacob Foy, Eileen Nelson/Mark Corallo
Through a combination of roundtable discussions with A-List Broadway industry professionals and Monthly Masterminds with Ken Davenport, members of The Inner Circle receive a holistic education on every aspect of the theater business.
Every quarter, our members gather for a full day to learn from the best in the business, make new connections with theater insiders, and get their specific questions answered . . . all with the goal of advancing their projects towards full production. A few of our illustrious guests have included Tony Award-Winners Robyn Goodman, Todd Haimes, Jack Viertel, David Henry Hwang, Stacey Mindich and many more.
Our members receive time to speak with our guest speakers and also forge connections with the other members of the Inner Circle (many have gone on to form collaborations). Many of our members and alumni have had their productions run Off Broadway, received licensing deals, been in festivals, toured regionally, and more.
Ever feel like you’re all alone in your pursuits? You won’t after one session.
BENEFITS OF BEING AN INNER CIRCLE MEMBER
- 3 Virtual 1-Day Sessions Per Year ($2,997 value)
- Monthly Mastermind with Ken Davenport ($2,364 value)
- Annual membership to The TheaterMakers Studio at the Stage III level ($1970 value)
- 1 Script Coverage from our Director of Creative Development, Eric Webb ($595 value)
- 2 Tickets to our 2021 TheaterMakers Summit ($794 value)
- Signed Copy of Cast of Mentors ($35 value)
- Industry Connections that could otherwise take YEARS to make (Priceless)
- Unlimited Email Support from Ken Davenport (Priceless)
- Opening Nights Tickets to all DTE Shows + Party (Priceless)
- Ken’s Little Black Book of Producer Contacts (Priceless)
- Investing Opportunities (Including Neil Diamond) (Priceless)
- And more
It’s a comprehensive package that includes all of the tools you’ll need to take your project or career to the next step.
Interested in exploring this opportunity? Apply below!
HEAR FROM INNER CIRCLE MEMBERS
Jeff and Jacob Foy
Writers/Producers of Emergency The Musical
Scott and Jill Wilkinson