5 New Things About My Blog
Well, what do you think?
If you’re looking at this blog online, you’re looking at a whole new look. (If you’re reading this via email, then you’re also seeing a new look, but click here to see the total new PP experience.)
Since it’s Spring Cleaning time, we thought we’d give my blog a wet-nap and clean her up a bit. Truth is, we’ve given her a little master-cleanse as well, to flush out her insides to help your online experience even more.
Here are five new features about the design that you may/may not notice:
- We’ve made the switch from TypePad to WordPress. Sorry, TP, you served me well, but I fell in love with WP when I wrote my Godspell Blog, and it can do things you can’t.
- All upcoming seminars are in one easy-to-find place, right to the right. I received a bunch of emails from people who missed seminars just because they didn’t know when they were. So here they are, for all to see.
There’s a menu bar at the top, which includes some of the previous design’s most popular links. Also, check out the search box. Want to read blogs about “crowdfunding”? Just type budget in the box and away you go.
- The “Leave a Comment” button has moved from the bottom of the entry to right underneath the headline. So check it out and click it often.
And finally . . .
- I finally got rid of that photo of me with the ripped jeans-look from like 2005. I went with the navy jacket/white shirt. I figure that can never go out of style.
Let me know what you think of the new design and the new experience! Click that comment button (on the headline, remember?) or drop me an email to give me any feedback and we’ll continue tweaking the look as we go.
And just like a show in previews, we’re still working out our kinks, so if you notice anything that isn’t quite right (or want to suggest something to make it better), email me and let me know!
Now that we’ve got a new look . . . it’s time to come up with some more new ideas for the theater.
– Broadway Investing seminar on 4/14. Register today!
– Take a Broadway Road Trip from DC on 4/28. Click here.